From 1998, ETIAM has accompanied its R&D efforts in products development by a strong involvement in standardisation actions, in France, in Europe and internationally, in particular around DICOM and IHE.
After a first step dedicated to R&D financed partially by venture capital, ETIAM insure its international development intensely (around 20% per year). From 2008 financial crisis, ETIAM has maintained its activity and consolidated its capital allowing its ambitious development from 2011 to 2013.
- In 2007, thanks to its strong experience of more than 10 years of indirect commercialisation in United States, ETIAM has created its subsidiary ETIAM Corp., based in the East coast in Acton. In July 2010, ETIAM GmbH was created in Germany, which hired its « Geschäftsführer » in October 2010,
- In United States and Germany (and in the rest of the world), ETIAM has already signed several important contracts with hospitals or groups of prestigious clinics,
- End of 2011, new financial investors guided ETIAM development. Eric Le Bihan is CEO, putting his experience of more than 25 years in telecom at the service of ETIAM,
- In 2012, ETIAM launched its offers ETIAM-Integrate, ETIAM-Publish and ETIAM-Connect. In parallel, ETIAM created a consortium with Consort NT and Covalia,
- In 2013-2014, ETIAM equipped Rhône-Alpes (project SIS-RA) and Ile-de-France (project ORTIF) regions with its telemedicine solution,
- In 2014, ETIAM equipped Airbus Defence & Space with its telemedicine solution,
- In 2016, ETIAM operates regional telemedicine projects such as tele-stroke, tele-EEG, teleradiology.
In 2017, ETIAM joined nehs, a major player for better patients outcomes. The same year, ETIAM and ACCELIS merge to give birth to ACETIAM.
ACETIAM hires now more than 80 employees in nehs, including itself 5600 employees.